From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2012/2013
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:03:11
1 >>>>> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 > To get the ball running here, I propose to the new council members
4 > the following:
5
6 > Lets meet on IRC #gentoo-council at tue 17 or 24 of July, 2000 UTC
7 > for an initial setup meeting.
8
9 > Please send your availability for both the 17th and 24th, so we can
10 > hopefully find a date that we're all available.
11 > To start, I'm available both Tuesdays.
12
13 I'll be on vacation from 12 to 26 July, therefore I'm unavailable on
14 both dates.
15
16 Can we postpone the meeting to Tuesday 31 July?
17
18 Ulrich