From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:24:17
1 On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Ralph Sennhauser <sera@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:12:06 -0500
3 > Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Some EAPI changes are easier than others. This one was only from
6 >> non-banned to banned because we haven't gotten around to banning EAPI
7 >> 0 yet. I'm all for doing that for non-toolchain ebuilds until we
8 >> figure out what to do with the toolchain.
9 >
10 > What toolchain is allowed to do the rest of the tree is as well.
13 No reason it has to be that way, but we're not in a rush here. Let's
14 just figure out the most sensible path forward.
15
16 Rich