From: "Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:07:27
Il giorno sab, 21/08/2010 alle 14.11 -0400, Mark Loeser ha scritto:
> > #2 seems to alleviate any bottlenecks that could happen. What does > everyone else think? This can wait until after whatever is decided > with > the election, but the conversation should take place regardless.
I agree that #2 sounds the best. In case we all agree on that, should we ask devrel nicely to write that down on their own policy or do we have to pass through council? -- Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes” http://blog.flameeyes.eu/ If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is, it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/