From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o, zhen@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Gentoo 2004.1 Release
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:30:33
1 On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 05:58:17PM -0400 or thereabouts, John Davis wrote:
2 > I purposely excluded them because I am working on the following:
3 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen/glep0026.txt
4 >
5 > Keep in mind that it is very, very rough. Very. I mean it! You get the
6 > jist though. Now that 2004.1 is done, I can focus some of my time on it
7 > and make it formal.
8
9 There are a number of managers and developers who are concerned with the
10 viability/purpose and value of GRP. At some point, we will need to
11 re-visit this and decide if it's in the best interests of Gentoo to
12 continue supporting, let alone expanding.
13
14 --kurt