From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:26:38
1 Guys, not to be a buzzkill, but this is offtopic for this list since it's not
2 related to Gentoo Release Engineering. Please take this conversation somewhere else.
3
4 Stuart Herbert wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I've taken a look at your stage 4 proposal. My initial impression is
8 > that it's more a stage 3-and-a-half at the moment. It needs further
9 > development to include all the missing detail. But it is the sort of
10 > thing that Seed Linux is about, and so far I've been focusing on
11 > servers (as that is where my interest lies) - so if you'd like to join
12 > the project and lead the desktop development, let's talk some more :)
13 >
14 > Best regards,
15 > Stu
16 > --