From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Release Guidelines
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:59:45
2 > As for infra posting everything, yeah... that's the plan (and also how
3 > it's been historically)...
4 >
5 > Generally, Jeff would bit flip/commit www.g.o news at the same time,
6 > along with GWN posting at around the same time... this gave us a single
7 > consistent release information... This *will* be how we do it for
8 > 2006.0, so don't worry there.
9
10 Oh $diety, please let that be how it's done in the future. If I am still
11 around and haven't lost my mind, this is how it should be done. A clean
12 handoff from releng -> infra is what is needed so that we arent in any
13 confusion about who's doing what...
14
15 -Jeff
18 Jeffrey Forman