From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] the drum beats in the distance...
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:58:56
1 Hey Releng,
2
3 Your friendly infra liason here. Just wanted to remind y'all that today
4 is the 15th (16th if over in EU/Asia), and that all livecd's and stages
5 must be uploaded to your devspace by the 18th (which is this coming
6 Sunday). I spoke to zhen and he confirmed that md5sum's must also
7 accompany all files uploaded so we can check those as well before we
8 stage the mirrors. Once again, the work you guys do far exceeds anything
9 I could ever dream of doing. I'm just the lowly mirror monkey. If you
10 have any releng questions, bug zhen with a hot cattle prod. Anything
11 infra related, ping me nicely with a cotton ball.
12
13 All the best,
14 Jeffrey
19 Jeffrey Forman