From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] firewall support in genkernel
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:23:32
3.4.3, actually... I just added it this morning and it currently matches SVN, for the most part. You can also check http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/genkernel/trunk/ to see what the current SVN status is. I did update the kernel sources today to add lm_sensors and AGP/DRM support. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee Gentoo Foundation