From: "François Bissey" <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-on-gentoo: possible to install optional package (cryptominisat)?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:38:46
1 On 2014-01-14 10:24, Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:
2 > Hi,
5 > I've just installed sage-on-gentoo and was interested in trying out
6 > the SAT solver (powered by CryptoMiniSat). This is an optional
7 > package. Are such packages or this particular package available in
8 > some way?
9 >
10 Hi Erik,
11
12 I don't believe we have such package in our tree. If you point me to
13 the sources I may be able to make one for you (and anyone else wanting
14 it).
15
16 François