From: Erik Quaeghebeur <gentoo@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-on-gentoo: possible to install optional package (cryptominisat)?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:59:51
1 >> [...] interested in trying out
2 >> the SAT solver (powered by CryptoMiniSat). This is an optional
3 >> package. Are such packages or this particular package available in
4 >> some way?
5 >
6 > I don't believe we have such package in our tree. If you point me to
7 > the sources I may be able to make one for you (and anyone else wanting it).
8
9 Of course:
10
11 * in reference: http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sat/index.html
12 * upstream spkg: https://bitbucket.org/malb/cryptominisat-spkg (for
13 2.9.6 version?)
14 * upstream code: https://github.com/msoos/cryptominisat (for 3+ version?)
15
16 It seems there is a version mismatch in the spkg and main upstream
17 code... I don't know where to find the older code. Do you want me to ask
18 Martin Albrecht to update the spkg?
21 Best,
22
23 Erik