From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] TeXmacs-1.0.6.9-r1 compile problems
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 18:46:00
1 On Fri, 4 May 2007, Frank Hellmuth wrote:
2 > I'm having problems to get TeXmacs-1.0.6.9-r1 from the science overlay
3 > compiled. I already tried re-emerging guile, but the error remains. Sorry, if
4 > this is not the appropriate place to report bugs, I'm a bit confused which
5 > bugtracker I should use, so I tried this mailing list ...
6 I think this list is the right place to discuss such problems.
7
8 What version of guile do you have? I have guile-1.6.7, and TeXmacs
9 compiles fine. If this is a guile version problem, we should inform Joris
10 van der Hoeven.
11
12 Andrey
13 --