From: C Y <smustudent1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] TeXmacs-1.0.6.9-r1 compile problems
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 18:58:54
1 Which flags did you compile guile with? I think there needs to be one
2 active about supporting some kind of older functionality, but the
3 details escape me now. I had build failures until I fixed that - I'll
4 check tonight and see which one it was. The TeXmacs ebuild really
5 should check for it.
6
7 Cheers,
8 CY