From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] TeXmacs-1.0.6.9-r1 compile problems
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 19:46:45
1 On Fri, 4 May 2007, C Y wrote:
2 > Which flags did you compile guile with? I think there needs to be one
3 > active about supporting some kind of older functionality, but the
4 > details escape me now. I had build failures until I fixed that - I'll
5 > check tonight and see which one it was. The TeXmacs ebuild really
6 > should check for it.
7 The latest stable guile in the portage tree is 1.6.7. TeXmacs compiles
8 fine with it. When guile-1.8.* will become stable, we'll have to do
9 something with the TeXmacs ebuild. But, maybe, TeXmacs will be usable with
10 1.8 before that (?)
11
12 Andrey
13 --