From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] dev-lang/php
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:31:02
1 Thanks for the link... very helpful. Anyone tried php5 and found that some popular apps
2 (horde, drupal, etc.) had problems?
3
4 b
5
6 Robert Larson wrote:
7 > Hi!
8 >
9 > Hmm, I'm not sure what version you're running or if that makes any difference,
10 > but I found the following site to be helpful when I switched from php4 to
11 > php5. There are a number of links toward the bottom that could probably be
12 > of some use to you, if not simply informative:
13 > http://svn.gnqs.org/projects/gentoo-php-overlay/
14 >
15 > As for the gotcha's, it might be worth doing some searches on bugs.gentoo.org.
16 > Also, there is a link on the above URL for "known issues".
17 >
18 > I hope this helps,
19 >
20 > Robert Larson