From: Robert Larson <robert@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] dev-lang/php
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:37:16
1 Hi!
2
3 Hmm, I'm not sure what version you're running or if that makes any difference,
4 but I found the following site to be helpful when I switched from php4 to
5 php5. There are a number of links toward the bottom that could probably be
6 of some use to you, if not simply informative:
7 http://svn.gnqs.org/projects/gentoo-php-overlay/
8
9 As for the gotcha's, it might be worth doing some searches on bugs.gentoo.org.
10 Also, there is a link on the above URL for "known issues".
11
12 I hope this helps,
13
14 Robert Larson