From: Alexander Hansen <alexander.l.hansen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: WOW Re: [gentoo-server] PayPal® Account Review Department
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:16:19
1 Nate skrev:
2 > WOW. spammers are stooping pretty low.
3 > Being this is a gentoo mailing list, I hope everyone was smart enough
4 > not to log in.
5 >
6 > support@××××××.com wrote:
7 >
8 >> <https://www.paypal.com>
9 >>
10 >> Dear *PayPal ®* customer,
11 >>
12 >> We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized
13 >> transaction on your account.
14 >> Protecting your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure
15 >> we have temporary* limited* your access to sensitive information.
16 >> Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply
17 >> hit "*Resolution Center*" to confirm your identity as member of Paypal.
18 >>
19 >> * Login to your Paypal with your Paypal username and password.
20 >> * Confirm your identity as a card memeber of Paypal.
21 >>
22 >> Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution Center
23 >> <http://paypal.user-confirmation.com/acc/login.php > and complete the
24 >> "Steps to Remove Limitations."
25 >>
26 >> ***Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot
27 >> be answered.
28 >>
29 >> Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.