From: Nate <insanitymusic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: WOW Re: [gentoo-server] PayPal® Account Review Department
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:54:46
1 WOW. spammers are stooping pretty low.
2 Being this is a gentoo mailing list, I hope everyone was smart enough
3 not to log in.
4
5 support@××××××.com wrote:
6 > <https://www.paypal.com>
7 >
8 > Dear *PayPal ®* customer,
9 >
10 > We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized
11 > transaction on your account.
12 > Protecting your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure
13 > we have temporary* limited* your access to sensitive information.
14 > Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply
15 > hit "*Resolution Center*" to confirm your identity as member of Paypal.
16 >
17 > * Login to your Paypal with your Paypal username and password.
18 > * Confirm your identity as a card memeber of Paypal.
19 >
20 > Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution Center
21 > <http://paypal.user-confirmation.com/acc/login.php > and complete the
22 > "Steps to Remove Limitations."
23 >
24 > ***Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot
25 > be answered.
26 >
27 > Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.