From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonzalez@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] cyradm disabled in cyrus-imapd
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:57:54
1 rob@××××××××.uk wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 05:24:41PM +0200, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
6 >> I'm evaluating cyrus-imapd, and while reading its documentation I
7 >>have noticed that the cyradm application, used to create mailboxes, is
8 >>not included in the Gentoo distribution. After taking a look at the
9 >>ebuild I have noticed that this is disabled explicitely in it
10 >>(--disable-cyradm) without the possibility of activating it with any USE
11 >>variable. Why is this disabled? Are there any known problems with this
12 >>application?
16 >Its in the Cyrus-Perl ebuild iirc.
20 I guess you meant cyrus-imap-admin, I have just found it.
21
22 Thanks, Rob