From: rob@××××××××.uk
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] cyradm disabled in cyrus-imapd
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:26:09
1 On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 05:24:41PM +0200, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
2 > I'm evaluating cyrus-imapd, and while reading its documentation I
3 > have noticed that the cyradm application, used to create mailboxes, is
4 > not included in the Gentoo distribution. After taking a look at the
5 > ebuild I have noticed that this is disabled explicitely in it
6 > (--disable-cyradm) without the possibility of activating it with any USE
7 > variable. Why is this disabled? Are there any known problems with this
8 > application?
9
10 Its in the Cyrus-Perl ebuild iirc.
13 rob holland - [ director @ ereet ltd ]