From: Wendall Cada <wendallc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spam filtering with postfix and virtual domains
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:52:30
1 The new amavisd.conf for Gentoo doesn't work at all. If you untar
2 amavisd-new-2.4.3.tar.gz and grab the amavis.conf that's provided by
3 default, you just need to change some particulars about location of
4 lock, pid, user, etc to match the Gentoo setup and it works like a
5 charm. I'm not sure why they chose to mark stable such a badly broken
6 conf.
7
8 Wendall
9