From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spam filtering with postfix and virtual domains
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:57:54
1 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
2 > On Friday 08 December 2006 22:59, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 >> Any suggestions for what values to check? I looked at everything in the
4 >> SpamAssassin section of amavisd.conf, but nothing stood out at me.
5 > Did you check @local_domains_maps ?
6 >
7 > That was what bit me last time.
8
9 Wow, the default Gentoo amavisd.conf sucks. I found the following not only once,
10 but twice:
11
12 @bypass_spam_checks_maps = (1);
13
14 This disables spam checks for *all* addresses. After commenting out both
15 instances, it looks like it's actually using SA now.
18 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
20 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
21 --
22 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list