From: Robert Larson <robert@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] email demons...
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:42:00
1 Hi b,
2
3 I have experienced problems with end users receiving the same mail messages
4 over and over. Everytime I've seen this, the problem has been something
5 wrong specifically with Outlook keeping a copy of the messages on the pop
6 server. The way that I fix it is by disabling "keep a copy of messages on
7 the server" in Outlook and checking the email. At which point I can
8 re-enable the feature without it occurring for quite some time to come.
9
10 I'm not sure that this even applies to you, but I figured it might be worth a
11 shot. ;-)
12
13 Robert Larson