From: Denny Schierz <cuall@×××.de>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] PEAR doesn't work, PHP 4.3.11
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:05:38
1 hi,
2
3 i really have problems to get pear running again, after an emerge -Du
4 world, on my apache2 mod_php 4.3.11 system.
5
6 horde says, that i have no pear installed
7
8 Configuration:
9 ==============
10 PEAR executables directory bin_dir /usr/bin
11 PEAR documentation directory doc_dir /usr/lib/php/
12 PHP extension directory
13 ext_dir /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429
14 PEAR directory php_dir /usr/lib/php/
15 PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir /tmp/pear/cache
16 PEAR data directory data_dir /usr/lib/php/
17 PHP CLI/CGI binary php_bin /usr/bin/php
18 PEAR test directory test_dir /usr/lib/php/
19 Cache TimeToLive cache_ttl 3600
20 Preferred Package State preferred_state stable
21 Unix file mask umask 22
22 Debug Log Level verbose 1
23 HTTP Proxy Server Address http_proxy <not set>
24 PEAR server master_server pear.php.net
25 PEAR password (for password <not set>
26 maintainers)
27 Signature Handling Program sig_bin /usr/bin/gpg
28 Signature Key Directory sig_keydir /etc/pearkeys
29 Signature Key Id sig_keyid <not set>
30 Package Signature Type sig_type gpg
31 PEAR username (for username <not set>
32 maintainers)
33
34 php 4.3.11 has found my pear installation, but mod_php does not. I
35 tested nearly everything. I made also packages from my working system
36 and overwritten my broken system. But nothing :-( So it seems, that it
37 is not a php problem.
38
39 http://cst-systemhaus.de/horde/test.php
42 what can i do?