From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] email demons...
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:34:01
1 Hey, has anyone ever had their mail server get stuck sending the same message over and
2 over? I just had that problem... I think I stopped it but I'd like to know the cause.
3
4 I have qmail, courier, and vpopmail and one of the virtual domain users kept getting the
5 same message over and over. I bounced qmail and thought all was good, but then the torrent
6 started again.
7
8 After a while, it stopped being the original repeated message and started being just a
9 blank (no headers even) message over and over. Finally, I bounced courier and qmail and
10 the problem seems to have stopped.... I hope.
11
12 I've seen "stuck" emails like this at work too... Anyone know what the cause is?
13
14 b
15 --
16 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list