From: Ryan Gibbons <gibbonsr-ml@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Hosting Control Panel
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:26:15
1 I currently do some small hosting for a few local business along with
2 friends and family.
3
4 I am wanting something to help ease the load of setting up new people
5 and have been looking at several Panels. There are many out there with
6 a good handfull that look like complete projects with good development.
7
8 Before I go ahead and deploy a system, I wanted to see if anybody out
9 here uses one and if what their thoughts are about the ones out there.
10
11 Some of the ones I am considering.
12
13 Syscp , DTC, and Zpanel.
14
15 VHCS seems to be dying, if not already dead. ISPConfig doesn't seem to
16 be quite what I am looking for, and all the others charge (Hsphere,
17 cpanel, plesk, etc)
18
19 So ... What are your thoughts?