From: Andreas Tasch <ta_list@×××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Hosting Control Panel
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:30:52
1 Ryan Gibbons schrieb:
2 > I currently do some small hosting for a few local business along with
3 > friends and family.
4 >
5 > I am wanting something to help ease the load of setting up new people
6 > and have been looking at several Panels. There are many out there
7 > with a good handfull that look like complete projects with good
8 > development.
9 >
10 > Before I go ahead and deploy a system, I wanted to see if anybody out
11 > here uses one and if what their thoughts are about the ones out there.
12 >
13 > Some of the ones I am considering.
14 >
15 > Syscp , DTC, and Zpanel.
16 >
17 > VHCS seems to be dying, if not already dead. ISPConfig doesn't seem
18 > to be quite what I am looking for, and all the others charge (Hsphere,
19 > cpanel, plesk, etc)
20 >
21 > So ... What are your thoughts?
22 Hi Ryan,
23
24 check out SysCP (https://syscp.org). Lightweight and it does not mess up
25 your System like others. Upcoming version 1.4 will be modular and much
26 more flexible. A fast growing project with very active developers.
27
28 Have fun,
29 Andy
30 --