From: "王 鹏辉" <wangpenghui@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:57:23
1 Nigel Marsh wrote:
2
3 >I have found that with Outlook I have not been able to see IMAP
4 >directories created directly on the server but have to create them from
5 >a client. If the directories you cannot access were created with the
6 >cyradm client then I suggest that you remove them and create them with
7 >the client. I have always been able to access all directories without
8 >subscription from any other client and on any other OS.
12 AFAIK, Outlook should be subscribe manually.
13
14 >Nige
15 >