From: Nigel Marsh <nigel.marsh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:12:08
1 I have found that with Outlook I have not been able to see IMAP
2 directories created directly on the server but have to create them from
3 a client. If the directories you cannot access were created with the
4 cyradm client then I suggest that you remove them and create them with
5 the client. I have always been able to access all directories without
6 subscription from any other client and on any other OS.
7
8 Nige
9