From: "José Costa" <meetra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Binary packages ideia
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:56:11
1 Well, I can define profiles with specific use flags and use profiles
2 to define which packages will be emerged in specific machines.
3
4 The subprofile thingy was for separating the desktop profile from the
5 server profile... from the server with apache/tomcat, server with
6 oracle... blablabla. Creating profiles for types of machines.
7
8 Using multiple chroot environments it's really a pain in the ass. Is
9 there no other way to do it?
10