From: Haim Ashkenazi <haim@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] using apache2 as a reverse proxy for exchange server
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:10:21
1 Hi
2
3 I'm trying to configure apache2 as a reverse proxy for an exchange
4 server that has internal address. I know it's a bad idea, but the client
5 insists.
6
7 so far I had no luck. I tried using the following configuration (which I
8 copied from mod_proxy webpage):
9
10 ProxyRequests Off
11
12 <Proxy *>
13 Order deny,allow
14 Allow from all
15 </Proxy>
16
17 ProxyPass /exchange http://192.168.168.1/exchange
18 ProxyPassReverse /exchange http://192.168.168.1/exchange
19
20 but it seemed to just redirect the connection to 192.168.168..., which
21 of-course I can't access. there were no errors on ssl_error_log.
22
23 then I found this page:
24 http://www.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/n/index.php?itemid=59
25 and tried to follow the instructions. I got the following error on the
26 client (mozilla):
27 "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
28 page. this may be caused by cookies that are blocked."
29
30 any ideas?
31
32 thanx