From: stephen white <steve@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] cron not doing backup
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:36:17
1 On 15/11/2004, at 10:08 AM, Ben Munat wrote:
2 > What's interesting is that cron ran my backup last night
3 > successfully... but didn't send the output to the log.
4
5 There is a size limit somewhere... I also have nightly backups running
6 from cron but only get the output if it's a short run. I haven't cared
7 enough about that one machine to bother fixing it.
10 steve@×××××××××××××××.au
11
12 CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
14 This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)
15 and contains information that may be confidential and/or
16 copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please
17 notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
18 this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email
19 by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
20 prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
21 any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is
22 recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.