From: Alex Efros <powerman@×××××××.ua>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] kernel oops
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:21:51
1 Hi!
2
3 On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 02:40:17PM +0100, Kerin Millar wrote:
4 > Ouch, that's a nasty one. I suspect dabbling in sources variations will
5 > not help a great deal because the gentoo-dev-sources are so lightly
6 > patched in the first place. If anything, try 2.6.9-rc3. I performed a
7 > cusory glance over the ChangeLog for "[NETFILTER]" and, while a few
8 > patches have been applied, there was nothing that immediately suggested
9 > that it would alleviate your problem.
10
11 Is anybody know why all mm-sources masked? Only kernel which never hangs on
12 my server was 2.6.5 from mm-sources, but I was forced to upgrade from 2.6.5
13 to 2.6.7 some time ago because of some GLSA and I was unable to continue
14 using -mm because at that time (and now too) all mm-sources was masked.
17 WBR, Alex.