From: "Mișu Moldovan" <dumol@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Complete migration from Scientific Linux with new features (Samba+AD/Winbind)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 08:42:59
1 2011/10/30 Vinícius Ferrão <viniciusferrao@××××××××××.br>:
2 > Hi Mișu,
3 >
4 > I can't see the point of using any of OpenSource Alternatives since all of them have a commercial version to support all features such as the MAPI Connector and AppleMail.
5 >
6 > I'm missing something? If I'm wrong, those services will be a viable solution.
7
8 If both the MAPI Connector and ActiveSync are important to you then
9 maybe only SOGo with OpenChange middleware would fit the bill. I have
10 only briefly used SOGo (interesting webmail), so can't say much about
11 it. Keep in mind this solution currently requires a beta version of
12 SOGo 2.0 and an alpha version of Samba 4.
15 mișu