From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spam filtering with postfix and virtual domains
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:04:49
1 rdmurray@××××××××.com wrote:
2 > On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 at 15:15, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 >> At some point, my amavisd setup decided to stop checking mail for
4 >> spam. I don't get spam headers or anything in the logs indicating it's
5 >> checking for spam. It still checks for viruses using clamav, however.
6 >> Also, amavisd's configurability for SA is piss poor, at best.
7 >
8 > Check to make sure spam checking is not turned off. At some point
9 > the stock gentoo amavisd config file had spam checking off by default.
10 > Also keep in mind there is more than one place (variable setting) where
11 > it can get turned off.
12
13 Any suggestions for what values to check? I looked at everything in the
14 SpamAssassin section of amavisd.conf, but nothing stood out at me.
17 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
18 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
19 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
20 --
21 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list