From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] qmail <-> openldap-2.1.XX
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:48:43
1 Ricardo,
2 The discussion isn't about getting it running but fixing the glitches
3 in the already made ebuilds. As I said before I have plans to write a
4 Document on this which will go on gentoo.org so you can follow. It's
5 pretty straight forward right now and yes you can have a remote ldap
6 server going, you just need to edit your control files to where it needs
7 to be pointed.
8
9 Thanks,
10 Benjamin Coles