From: Dave Strydom <strydom.dave@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mysql-4.1
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:56:41
1 I actually rather like the apache upgrade, I just upgraded one of my main
2 webservers now.
3
4 I did a emerge -u apache dev-php/php mod_php
5
6 Moved my vhost files (since i have a serperate .conf file for each website
7 on the server, makes for easier management), edited the httpd.conf and
8 restarted apache, and everything works, no downtime at all.
9
10 Dave
11