From: Michelangelo <michelangelo.bottura@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: WOW Re: [gentoo-server] PayPal(R) Account Review Department
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:15:11
1 :D
2 I checked my Firefox just to see how it was going to behave and sure the
3 anti fraud works
4
5 my Firefox also cried out
6 I'd like to know your script detail
7
8 @Tom:
9 Tom, i'd like to read yr script details :P , i'd like using it
10
11 On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Tom Grace <stonertom@×××××.com> wrote:
12
13 > I think I broke there server trying to write a script to spam it with fake
14 > details. Tried that for a bit then kept getting timeouts. :)
15 >