From: Tom Grace <stonertom@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: WOW Re: [gentoo-server] PayPal(R) Account Review Department
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:04:29
1 I think I broke there server trying to write a script to spam it with fake
2 details. Tried that for a bit then kept getting timeouts. :)
3
4 On 24/03/2008, Alexander Hansen <alexander.l.hansen@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > Nate skrev:
7 >
8 > > WOW. spammers are stooping pretty low.
9 > > Being this is a gentoo mailing list, I hope everyone was smart enough
10 > > not to log in.
11 > >
12 > > support@××××××.com wrote:
13 > >
14 > >> <https://www.paypal.com>
15 > >>
16 > >> Dear *PayPal (R)* customer,
17 > >>
18 > >> We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized
19 > >> transaction on your account.
20 > >> Protecting your account is our primary concern. As a preventive measure
21 > >> we have temporary* limited* your access to sensitive information.
22 > >> Paypal features.To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply
23 > >> hit "*Resolution Center*" to confirm your identity as member of Paypal.
24 > >>
25 > >> * Login to your Paypal with your Paypal username and password.
26 > >> * Confirm your identity as a card memeber of Paypal.
27 > >>
28 > >> Please confirm account information by clicking here Resolution Center
29 > >> <http://paypal.user-confirmation.com/acc/login.php > and complete the
30 > >> "Steps to Remove Limitations."
31 > >>
32 > >> ***Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address
33 > cannot
34 > >> be answered.
35 > >>
36 > >> Copyright (c) 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.