From: Nick Van Vlaenderen <nick.vanvlaenderen@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Setting up a server in a Windows XP invirnment
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:41:26
1 Hello,
2
3 The company I work for has a network of Windows XP computers. There is
4 also a server that is used for backups, also running on Windows XP. Now,
5 they want to use the server as an e-mail gateway too. I am running Gentoo
6 for almost a year now and thought of using instead of Windows XP on the
7 server. There is only one problem: how can Windows XP save its backups on
8 a Linux system? I mean, at the moment, there is no problem, cause the
9 server runs on Windows XP too, but can I use the same technology to make
10 backups with a Linux-server?
11
12 Thanks in advance.
15 Nick Van Vlaenderen