From: "Andrew D. Fant" <andrew.fant@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Looking for pointers in Portage Tree management
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:11:06
1 Thanks to everyone who responded. Just for the record, I have the deployment
2 and inventory issues pretty well nailed down (systemimager and dsh handle that
3 in clusters nicely) but keeping the portage tree in a known state while still
4 keeping track of what updates are coming along and what would be force-upgraded
5 if it were resynced is still a knotty problem.
6
7 Thanks again,
8 Andy
11 Andrew Fant | The lion and the calf shall lie | Disclaimer:
12 andrew.fant@×××××.edu | down together, but the calf won't | Do you REALLY
13 TCCS/USG | get much sleep. | think I can
14 Tufts University | W. Allen | speak for Tufts?
15 --
16 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list