From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <support@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Qmail - Spamassassin - Clamv
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:38:34
1 On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 19:23, Eric Paynter wrote:
2
3 > I suggest using the rblsmtpd that comes with qmail, rather than the one in
4 > spamassassin. It will drop the connection before spawning the smtpd, the
5 > qmail-scanner (and perl), etc., thus conserving significant resources.
6
7 I used to do that with Sendmail. Now if I can just do other sorts of
8 pre-spawning filtering with qmail that would be great.
9
10 I want to use spamassassin and clamv as a worse case scenario.
13 Sincerely,
14 William L. Thomson Jr.
15 Support Group
16 Obsidian-Studios, Inc.