From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail woes
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 04:28:59
1 A few things to bear in mind here, if you setup a mail server, you need
2 a domain. Let's call that domain 123.com then can you send an email
3 locally as user@×××.com. That should work, if it doesn't you have a
4 problem with your qmail setup. Now if you can then the problem would lie
5 on the java side, maybe an incorrect hostname such as localhost.123.com
6 in your configuration of your applet.
7
8 If it happens to be the first problem look here
9 /var/qmail/control/locals
10 /var/qmail/control/me
11 /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
12
13 If you manage to figure out that it's sending to localhost.123.com you
14 can also fix it server-side by adding that domain to rcpthosts.
15
16 Benjamin Coles
17 Gentoo Infrastructure
18