From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Postfix Virt Mail Hosting
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 03:18:08
1 Anthony Valentine wrote:
2 > I am planning on building a new server using that config (sans mailman),
3 > however I don't want clear text passwords and will be using postfix
4 > 2.2.5, so I would be interested in that HOW-TO and sample config files.
7 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Setup_a_Virtual_Postfix/Courier_Mail_System_with_PostfixAdmin
8
9 I wouldn't use it to build your first virtual system, but if you
10 generally know what you're going it'll give you most of the config.
11
12 If I get el retardo load balancer working tonight I'll try to add some
13 more tomorrow. If you have questions add them to discussion or shoot me
14 an email.
15
16 kashani
17 --