From: stephen white <steve@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] status update
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:38:31
1 On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 10:10 PM, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > There has also been significant discussion around the
3 > infrastructure.org
4 > paper(s). If we're going to do anything with that, someone needs to
5 > provide the catalyst to turn that discussion into actionable items.
6 > The
7 > i.org stuff is *very* high level. To do anything with it, we need to
8 > translate that into discrete tasks and responsibilities.
9
10 I've volunteered to handle this portion. Currently I'm limiting the
11 planning to what's needed to bootstrap the project, lest we smother it
12 with an overly ambitious first step. Wade, Andrew and I are working on
13 a simple first stage to illustrate the concept, then we'll have
14 something concrete to discuss and work with.
15
16 If people have logs of these discussions, could they please email them
17 to me or post them to this list so I can get a better picture of the
18 directions everyone is headed in?
19
20 Kurt: thanks for writing the project update... there's people I haven't
21 heard of before working on this thing!
22
23 Everyone... write more messages to this list! :)
26 steve@×××××××××××××××.au
27
28 CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
30 This email message is intended only for the addressee(s)
31 and contains information that may be confidential and/or
32 copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please
33 notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
34 this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email
35 by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
36 prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
37 any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is
38 recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.