From: "Sancho2k.net Lists" <lists@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Terminal solutions for Linux
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:44:10
1 Vasiliy.Balakirev wrote:
2 > I am interested on some more powerful solution, what have same features
3 > as Citrix.
4
5 I doubt you'll find anything with quite the same range of features as
6 Citrix - its capable of some very powerful things.
7
8 > I know, what NoMachine NX Server is more powerful solution, but write me
9 > what features are not included in free nx server, please. On its site I
10 > read, what is included and isn't included in different box of that
11 > products (Personal, Small Business, Enterprise), but don't find what is
12 > included or not in free nx package.
13
14 You may want to look into the Linux Terminal Server Project.
15
16 http://www.ltsp.org/
17
18 DS