From: "Vasiliy.Balakirev" <vasiliy.balakirev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Terminal solutions for Linux
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:53:25
1 Hello
2
3 I work with terminal solutions, but long time use products and
4 technologies for OS Windows.
5
6 Now, I need terminal solution for unix OS. If any one can tel me, on
7 what solution I can stop, then write me, please.
8
9 I'm using connection on protocol XDMCP, but it not very useful for my
10 task.
11
12 I am interested on some more powerful solution, what have same features
13 as Citrix.
14
15 I know, what NoMachine NX Server is more powerful solution, but write me
16 what features are not included in free nx server, please. On its site I
17 read, what is included and isn't included in different box of that
18 products (Personal, Small Business, Enterprise), but don't find what is
19 included or not in free nx package.
22 Thanks in advance.
25 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list