From: Kerin Millar <kerin@×××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Processes Swapped Out?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:32:29
1 > But I can not get to my console. Keyboard is dead when it boots to the
2 > wolk kernel. I can ssh into the box. Is this related to grsecurity or I
3 > have messed up something else?
4
5 That's rather odd. One of the points in the current 4.10 ChangeLog is as
6 thus:
7
8 o removed: Option 'PS/2 keyboard support': broke too much stuff
9
10 That might well have something to do with it. I presume you did actually
11 enable this option? It's under Character Devices if I recall correctly.
12
13 --Kerin