From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Stable Portage tree
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:29:20
1 +1 from me
2 That's definitly stuff I would like to read about.
3
4 Ian P. Christian wrote:
5
6 >I would love to see more work done in this area. I would love to see more
7 >documentation on running more then one machine. I run lots of gentoo
8 >servers, and maintaining them is so much work. Docuemntation on setting up a
9 >central compile server, a package distribution system, how to pull reports
10 >off what needs updating on what servers from a central place, this kind of
11 >thing - that would be amazingly useful. I think more and more people are
12 >starting to consider gentoo for servers, which is fantastic, and effort in
13 >this area will only increase the number of users.
16 Ramon
19 Change what you're saying,
20 Don't change what you said
21