From: Craig Webster <craig@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] spam filtering with postfix and virtual domains
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:12:55
1 On 8 Dec 2006, at 22:57, Ben Munat wrote:
2 > I wasn't getting the spam headers until I set
3 >
4 > $sa_tag_level_deflt = -100
5 >
6 > Now I see the headers, though nothing ever seems to score a high
7 > enough spam score to get marked as spam... And I imported my spam
8 > db from my old server and have been training it on spam every night
9 > and on ham whenever I can. Don't know if the spammers are just
10 > getting better or if I didn't set something right.
11
12 There are two SA tag levels - have you set them both?
13
14 $sa_tag_level_deflt = undef; # add spam info headers if at, or
15 above that level
16 # undef means "always add the headers"
17 $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 6.31; # add 'spam detected' headers at
18 this level
19
20 You should also customise these variables to get the desired results:
21
22 # string to prepend to Subject header field when message exceeds tag2
23 level
24 $sa_spam_subject_tag = '[SPAM] '; # (defaults to undef, disabled)
25 # (only seen when spam is passed and
26 recipient is
27 # in local_domains*)
28 $sa_spam_modifies_subj = 1; # modify the email subject if spam is
29 detected
30 $sa_spam_level_char = '*'; # char for X-Spam-Level bar, defaults to
31 '*';
32 # undef or empty disables inserting X-
33 Spam-Level
34 $sa_spam_report_header = 1; # insert X-Spam-Report header field?
35 default false
36
37 Hope that helps.
38