From: Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mysql-4.1
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:31:45
1 Francesco, any thoughts on this? I seem to remember my last disaster with mysql/vpopmail
2 was due to libmysqlclient.so.12 disappearing. This makes me very nervous. Shouldn't
3 revdep-rebuild take care of this? Anyone else have vopopmail installed but have
4 successfully done this upgrade?
5
6 b
7
8 Dave Strydom wrote:
9 > Well i have only had failure, due to programs not being able to find the
10 > libmysqlclient.so.12
11 > even after updating with ldconfig or env-update
12 >
13 > my MailScanner and exim broke because of this (well i only got that far
14 > into it because i rolled back to the old version)
15 >
16 > Dave
17 >